Tuesday 8 September 2009

Snow Leopard



Snow leopard is here! I'm literally chomping at the bit to install it, but am of course worried that Digidesign is yet to clear it with Pro Tools and it will cause my a world of pain. I'm usually the last to upgrade my OS (past disasters of friends at University involved them killing months of work by upgrading their mac a week before their final hand in - ouch!), but have been handed hope in the form of the above video which was posted on PT Dudes. It seems to be running fine, so for once I may just give it a spin and see how it goes - armed with a copy of Carbon Copy Cloner so I can make a full back image of my current OS to easily restore if its a world of pain! I shall bring you updates when I take the plunge.........

No comments:

Post a Comment